Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My August Report! 2008

In the month of August I started out by having my first jewelry party at my home. All in all it was a success, or at least I will call it that. I invited 50 and 25 came. Sold several pieces, at least 1 to each guest that came, and had three people show interest in hosting a party. I think this will be the best source of income for me, as sales on etsy seem a little hard to come by at my shop.

I was accepted to JET Team, and that started a whole new rush for me. I have joined in on the Friday night chat twice, and been watching the google group threads religiously. I have added a few of my "two cents worth" a couple times and have really learned a lot from the members.

I have listed a few new items for my fall collection. I just sent in a deposit to rent a booth in the Women's Conference in October here in town. The Medical Center hosts a day long event that features lots of women owned businesses. I am super excited!

Thanks to Michele (Malves) all her help in getting me started with the group. She has been a really great guide in JET. Thanks to Daniel (CatherinetteRings) for his suggestions in making my shop more presentable.

I created a banner and avatar for the JET Holiday Sale and posted it on my blog: www.allthatglitters1.blogspot.com

Also recruited a great jewelry maker friend, Janice Ranburger. She is on etsy at www.jewelrybyjanice0129.etsy.com Again I can't say enough about her, she is a great lady and of course friend!

I also want to thank everyone for accepting me into the family. I really feel welcomed!

Ta Ta For Now,
Brenna
AllThatGlitters1

No comments: