Thursday, July 10, 2008

Headache

I feel so blah today. Customers are unhappy at work, the phone don't seem to stop ringing, and I am having jewlery maker's block. My brain fart on designing won't let me come up with anything new. I took the opportunity to look through my new Fire Mountain catalog that came in the mail!! As I usually do, I started adding lots of items into my wishlist. I am so stinking addicted to that place.

I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday looking for some craft paper bags with handles for the jewelry party. They really didn't have any good prices on them, so I will hunt them on the internet.

Mom came over last night and we beaded. The only thing that would have made that better would have been if Clint was home. He has been working late every night for the last two weeks working on a large job for Western Kentucky Orthopaedic and Neurosurgical Associates, try saying that 5 times fast. whew!

So to say the least I have really been missing him. Mom has trouble finishing off her eye pins and head pins, so thats where I come in. I don't mind, its not like I am an expert anyway.

Last night I ate half a watermelon, and pead the whole evening. It was so good I couldn't help myself. Summertime was meant for bare feet, sunshine, and watermelon. Wish I could get time to enjoy more of it.

MY FIRE MOUNTAIN ORDER COMES IN TOMORROW!!! I am so stinking excited I could cry. I'm sure I'll be back on to talk about what I got in.

TTYL-Brenna

No comments: