Thursday, April 16, 2009

Indulge Yourself with Ceramicpix!


I wanted to start fresh with the recommendation to visit Ceramicpix on etsy. Let me preface by saying, I came upon Ann's shop one day while looking for a Mother's Day gift. This etsy shop has lovely one of a kind (ooak) wheel thrown pieces of art.

The two mediums Ann uses are English Porcelain and Stoneware clay. All her pieces are water-tight, dishwasher, food and oven safe unless indicated otherwise.

The piece I chose for my mother was a lovely stoneware bowl with a blue center. I by no means am an expert on ceramics, however; I can attest to the fact that Ceramicpix's work is quality. The vivid blue color that this piece radiates is gorgeous. I recommend stopping by and drooling over this stunning shop whether it be for a gift, or to indulge yourself!
















No comments: